The Door County Wine Festival will be held on September 23rd-27th, with wine tasting & dinners throughout the County. A grand tasting event on September 26th at the Sister Bay Village Hall will include tastings of dozens of wines from around the world, as well as silent & live auctions.
Schedule for the Wine Tasting Weekend
* September 23: Wine tasting at 7pm at The Cookery Restaurant in Fish Creek. The cost is $25. For reservations, call (920) 868-3634
* September 24: Wine dinner at 7pm at The Whistling Swan in Fish Creek. The cost is $75 per person. For reservations, call (920) 868-3443.
* September 25: Wine dinner at 7pm at The Mission Grille in Sister Bay. The cost is $75 per person. For reservations, call (920) 854-9070.
* September 26: Grand tasting from 6pm to 10pm. For tickets, go to www.wellnesscenterofdoorcounty.com/SpecialEvents.html or call (920) 746-9444
* September 27: Wine tasting at 7pm at Mr.Helsinki in Fish Creek. For reservations, call (920) 868-9898
Call us today to book your stay with us during the Wine Festival, Wednesday & Thursday you’d be eligible for a 15% discount off of your room rates as part of our September Weekday Savings Special! 1-800-392-3921